Sunday 21 July 2013

" Dia "

Assalammualaikum and happy fasting.

Hurmm, sekarang ni tinggal belasan hari je lagi ramadhan. Betapa cepatnya masa berlalu. Masa ni la nak tingkatkan lagi ibadah2 yang perlu. Tak tahu lagi sempat ke tak nak rasa ramadhan yang akan datang. Soon, raya akan menjelma. Well, memang excited sangat bila terkenang kan raya. Yeah, this is my first time raya rumah sendiri. Before this we all sefamily menumpang kasih je kat rumah nenek. Kasihan kan? Anyway, bila terkenang kan raya there is something that make me feel sad. Dia, seorang sahabat yang akan melalui her first raya without her abah. Can't even imagining it. I'm just can pray for her that Allah will give her the kekuatan untuk menempuhi semua. I can't say anything instead of just saying stay strong. Well it is easy to say kan. But, untuk dia yg memepuhi nya, only her know how it feel. Dia, yang aku kenal since my first day in college and dia also become my best friend. InsyaAllah I promise, you will always be my best friend till jannah. Though kitorang tak macam best friend yang lain, yang always together yet we still love each other like we used to. Though we are far from each other yet we are so close in our heart. Dia, bagi aku seorang yang sangat baik hati. Always say yes if we need her. Never disappointed. Dia, seorang yang sangat kuat dalam apa2 jua dugaan even sometimes she show her weakness. Well, its not that easy to be a strong person kan? Dia, yang ku sayang till jannah and till my last breath. InsyaAllah. Untuk dia, I dont have much to say because I dont how it feel to be in your shoes but still I wanna say stay strong coz I know you are strong enough okay babe? And thanks for being in my life and its amazing to know you Wan Nur Sabiha :') There are so many things I wanna say about you but yeah words just not enough to describe you friend.

Seorang lagi dia, yang ku kenal dalam hidup juga akan beraya without his father. Though this is not his first time yet I know he still feel the emptiness without his father. Dia, yang ku kenal since high school till now. Dia, seorang sahabat and there was time when we shared the special relationship but now we are sahabat and insyaAllah till jannah. Dia, who are so naughty and so cheerful. Dia, seorang yang sangat kuat membuli yet dia seorang yg sangat baik hati. Who concern about his friend. Well, there are so much to say to you but there is only one word that will present you which is AMAZING! You're just so amazing, friend. I know you are strong and I was there with you in the time you were about to lose your hero. Yet I still wanna say stay strong in your life. I don't know how will I bear it when its my times but you had endure it well. I'm just so proud to call myself a friend of yours Raub :')

To dua " Dia" yang ku sayang, I pray to Allah that He will ease everything for both of you. Make you both to stay strong and know that He always there for you guys. I pray that you guys will be happy and success both in life till jannah. InsyaAllah. Amin.

2 comments:

  1. can i cry? oh please eira. dont make me cry. please please please. thanks babe :* hugs. aku sayang kau forever okey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont cry baby. welcome babe :* hugs. Sayang kau forever jugak. Promise!

    ReplyDelete