Friday 24 May 2013

Before I leave...

Assalammualaikum and hi.

Been bored all day so make some time for my precious blog. Tak sangka dah 2 tahun kat sini. Rasa baru macam semalam je sem 1. Okay tipu. Honestly, rasa macam dah penat gila nak tinggal kat sini so tak sabar nak habiskan study kat sini. Tinggal lagi satu semester and next semester is my final semester. Yeay! Walaupun tak sabar nak balik to my lovely hometown, sedih tu adala jugak sebab nak berpisah dengan my beloved kat sini.

So, before I leave I kinda want to make some time with my friends. Like pergi ICT lagi sekali or Sunway Lagoon or Genting Highland. Just wanna have a lot of fun with them before we separate. Arghh. I just gonna miss them like hell. I'm sure of it. 2 years living in the same house make us close with each other day by day. I'm gonna miss their crazy attitude. Where can I find such friends again guys? Sobs sobs.

I also want to record each one of you. I would love to hear a thing about me that you guys like or dislike. I would love to have bed time conversation with you guys. Pyjamas party. Did I spell it right? The pyjamas? Arghh. Whatever. I surely will miss the crazy laughing all night. So guys, can I have it before I leave?

And also before I leave, I would love to have some time with you Sabiha. Like we used to. You know like talking about thing that I left behind about you and others. Watching movies, eating and stuff like that. And take photographs maybe. Anything that will make us fun. Can I have that?

Like at the end of the day we will still separate. Setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan. Just want to make sure that this is the best 'perpisahan' I ever had. I love you guys. So much! :')

2 comments:

  1. can i cry?? alaaaa, so touched :'( insyaAllah babe. we'll do all those thing before kite berpisah okay? im promise! well, i love you more than you do :)

    ReplyDelete